NF-S1 SILVER QUATTRO
AUDIO PLUG - RCA
The ultimate aim of any high-end hi-fi cable is, to convey music exactly the way it was recorded. Even the most subtle musical timbres need to be displayed in the original fashion. The VIABLUE™ NF-S1 transmits all frequencies completely genuine and precise. By combining several different materials, the NF-S1 excels with transparent sonic images, clean basses and a very detailed high range rendition.
For even the finest frequencies
• Interference free connection of devices with a 3.5 mm audio output and RCA input
• 2 inner conductors made of tinned OFC copper
• Each 19x 0.19 mm single strands
• Polyethylene insulation
Four shields "Quattro Silver"
• 2 silvered spiral shields
• 2 ALU-PET foil shields
Customized with VIABLUE™ T6s RCA-/Audio Plugs
• 24 carat real gold-plated
• For an optimal contact pressure
OFC means oxygen-free copper and is an electrolytically refined copper used for its high conductivity with a maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
VIABLUE™ Ferrite Filter
a ferrite core, built in a metal shell suppresses the amount of high frequency electromagnetic interference (EMI) noise found in electronic circuits.
provide an intelligent and precise cable routing. They stabilize single strands and thus prevent cables from damages near cable outlets.
• NF-S1 AUDIO PLUG
• Analog cable
• Outer Ø incl. sleeving: 9.5 mm
• Ø ferrite filter 9: 20 mm
• Ø Y splitter: 20 mm
• Finishing: silvered / tinned
• Capacity conductor: 50 pF/m | screen: 100 pF/m
• Cable length between Y-division of splitter and RCA plug: approx. 13 cm
• Play-in time: approx. 22 hours