T6S BANANA PLUGS
• Tubular banana contacts providing an ideal contact pressure
• 24 carat real gold-plated
• Outer shell made of black, satin-matt aluminum
• Strain relief for cable Ø 3 - 9.5 mm
• Strain relief provided by one M4-hexagon socket screw 1.5 mm
• Exchangeable contacts simply by loosening the upper hexagon socket screw.
No unsoldering of the connectors needed
• 2 diameter decreasers to comfortably adjust to various cable diameters
For cable assembly, contacts can be completely separated from their shell.
Stripped cable ends are soldered on the contact piece.
Centric adjustment of cables with small Ø from 3 mm. They reduce the inner diameter where cables are mounted to provide a perfect fit and a professional cable assembly.
• T6S BANANA
• Banana connectors
• Ø 13.5 mm
• Shell length 30.5 mm
• Length banana plug contact 18.6 mm
• Maximum cable input Ø 3 - 9.5 mm
• Inner Ø soldering tub 5 mm